Between a catwalk model (runway model) or fitness model, whose body will inspire you more?
Catwalk model is normally serving the fashion industry whereas fitness models are engaged by company in health, fitness and wellness industry.
Seldom we will see one model will do well in both lines. One tend to focus only in either of them.
A catwalk model is normally thin whereas fitness model has athletic physique with low body fat and toned muscles. Many catwalk models have starved themselves or suffering from eating disorders with their skeleton body shape, especially female models. Few even died because of Anorexia Nervosa.
Between the catwalk model and fitness model, I will pick fitness model as the motivation force for my fitness goals – low body fat, nice muscle tone or having six pack. Having said that, keep comparing our bodies to these fitness models can be unproductive.
5 Reasons Why Fitness Models Always Look Better
- Fitness models work out hard with great discipline. They have strict diet too.
- Modeling is their career. So, the priority is different from us.
- Most of the photos have been touched up before they are used for the posters or advertisements. The six pack abs may not be as toned as in real life.
- In fact, some fitness models have undergone plastic surgery on their teeth, breasts, face and other body parts. I am not saying all, but some have very low body fat yet their breasts are huge.
- Also, most models take the picture when they are at their peak physical condition. Many hours before taking the picture, they have to cut the water intake. By doing so, they get water out from underneath the skin to show off their best physique.
When you work out hard yet you don’t get the body like Ryan Reynolds or Jessica Biel, don’t give up. While letting these celebrities or fitness model to inspire you, know what happen behind the screen. Health should be the reason why we go to gym. The result of having well defined physique should be a bonus.
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.