We never get bored reading creative businessman’s idea. AquaFit 19 Dual Temp spa is another item make the headline recently. Produced by Dimension One Spas, AquaFit 19 DT is a mini gym cum spa.Some of the its cool features:
- AquaFit 19 Dual Temp has 23 water jets which provide enough thrust to allow for stationary swimming. High-volume jets are adjustable for spped and pressure to provide speed, pressure and current for swimming and aerobic activities.
- The empty tub itself is already weight close to 1600 kg. Once it is filled with 6550 liters of water, the total weight will be more than 8000 kg.
- As the name suggests, it has two separate temperature controlled areas- one meant for exercise and the second one is a hydrotherapy tub
- At the exercise area, you may do stationary swimming or run and both are full-body workout. The three available aquatic fitness accessories are the Rowing Kit, the Exercise Bar and the 6 Bar Set. This equipment is water proof. You can mount these aquatic fitness accessory and start rowing or doing triceps pull-down. Exercising in water offer low impact benefits. Less stress is felt at joints and therefore recommended for elderly who has arthritis.
- At the hot tub area, the massage jets will sooth your muscles. You can relax or warm down here.
- I believe that the company tries to target family for AquaFit. Children love it. Adults can exercise – swim, run, row and lift weight. They can also relax at the hydrotherapy tub. It creates a fun aquatic environment.
- In addition to lower impact felt underwater, you do not feel that you are sweating while exercising.
- The type of exercise you do in AquaFit is only limited by your imagination. I will want to try doing Yoga in there. The warm water will increase blood flow and mobility for better flexibility.
However, with the price tag of $40,000, only the rich can afford this tub.
Category: Fitness Gadget/Equipment
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.
Found what you were looking for? If not, try searching for it below.