Zottman Curl is Bruce Lee‘s favorite forearm workout and he was crazy about training his forearms. While some take Zottman Curl as biceps workout, I still think that it trains forearms more than the biceps. This workout was named after George Zottman who invented it. George was able to perform it with 50 pounds dumbbell each hand.
- Stand with shoulder width. Hold dumbbell in each hand. Elbows should be close to your torso.
- Palms facing outside.
- Upper arms should be stationary. Now, curl the both dumbbells up. Only the forearms are moving.
- Once you are at the top of the position, rotate your wrist so that your palms are facing downwards.
- Slowly bring the dumbbells back down.
- Once the dumbbells are close to your thighs, rotate the wrist so that you are back to the starting position where the palms facing up.
- Do this forearm workout 8 to 12 repetitions each set, 3 sets.
- Do this exercise in slow and controlled manner. Do not swing the dumbbells.
- If you find it difficult to do this workout using both hands simultaneously, do it b alternating arms on each repetition.
- If you have weak wrists or forearms, do it with light dumbbells to ensure you get the form right.
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.