- Don’t make any eye contact with guy or girl in gym if you are not interested in knowing them.
- Don’t brush your teeth in the water fountain.
- Don’t smoke while running on the treadmill.
- When spotting someone on bench press, be sure to wipe your face first.
- Don’t scold the gym management if it does not have any elevator machines.
- If you have a habit of spraying spit when you lift, ensure there is no one in your target area.
- Use the rowing machine at your own risk. If it sinks, there are no lifeguards on duty.
- Don’t wear your bike helmet when you are doing shoulder military press. You are supposed to control the dumbbell well enough.
- Don’t pick up anything from the floor when you are naked in man’s changing room.
- You train almost every muscle group of your body, but they are few that you will never get to train in the gym.
OK, these rules are just jokes. If you ever see any of these rules posted at any gym you ever go to, please take a picture for me.
For a more serious stuff, check out Top 13 Gym Etiquette You Must Know.
Category: Funny Fitness Experience
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.
Found what you were looking for? If not, try searching for it below.