If you are looking for ways to build mass to your muscle, this article will be helpful. No, I am not talking about taking steroid. Let’s build the muscle using the natural way. What is more important is your commitment and do the following things consistently to get huge. Here is 9 things for you to do in a 12-week program.
1) Go for the compound exercises. I know your time is precious. So, do less the isolation exercises like dumbbell concentration curls, triceps kick backs, etc. Stick to bench press, pull-up, squat, dead lift, etc.
2) Do between 8 and 10 repetitions in each set of the compound exercise. If you are able to do 15 repetitions, it is time to increase the weight.
3) Split your workout to train no more than two muscle groups each session. Train each body part once per week, but make sure you are working hard enough. Give enough time for your muscle to recover. Moreover, if it is still sore, you will not be able to lift heavy enough to grow your muscle.
4) Make sure your form is correct. Do not compromise the form because of your weight. Proper technique not only important for your safety, but also it is the key to muscle growth.
5) Remember, our goal is to increase the muscle mass. So, we need to lift more weight. Always try and beat your previous workout in terms of weight, if possible. Challenge yourself. After 12th week, you will be amazed on the result.
6) Take a 2 week break at the each of each 12-week cycle. You will come back with fresh muscle for another explosive growth in week 15th.
7) Throughout your training period, eat enough with 5 to 6 meals a day. You do not have to eat a lot, just enough.
8) Ensure all meals are healthy. No junk food. Forget about ice cream, chocolate, french fries and even soda drink. Avoid beer, hard liquor as well as coffee. Instead, drink enough pure water every day.
9) Get enough rest with at least 8 hours of sleep.
As you can see, I do not mention anything about supplement. Only if you have tried all of the 9 items above yet you are able to build the muscles, then, consider taking supplement.
All the best.
Category: Weight Training
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.