Marisa Miller is a famous model hired by Victoria’s Secret for its lingerie catalogs. Nowadays, Marisa Miller has appeared in many magazine covers, including Fitness, Shape and Vegas. She appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition for the consecutive 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and the latest 2008 edition.
Many thought that she got her body easily. But, the real truth is that she works hard to get that hot body shape. Before Marisa Miller is a model, she was active in volleyball during high school time. She was a star player in the position as outside hitter in the game.
Marisa Miller in action for Victoria’s Secret:
Marisa Miller’s Workout Regimen
Here are few activities she has incorporated as part of her workout program:
- Marisa lives in Southern California and her home is about 10 minutes from the beach. She likes surfing because she believes that surfing is a total body workout – the paddling part builds her stamina; pulling herself up is great for her arms; the balancing gives her leg and core muscles a great workout.
- If she does not surf due to bad weather, she will spin her stationary bike at home. She likes spinning because she wants to tone her butt and legs.
- Recently, she is addicted to boxing, not the kick boxing or Ti-Bo, but those in boxing gym. Jabs, hooks, uppercuts, ducking, squat-like moves have given her good total body workout and a great cardio exercise. She found that boxing has helped her to tone her abs even easier. While she was preparing for Victoria Secret show, insiders said that she actually boxed for 10 rounds, each round is 3 minutes with 1-minute break in between.
Marisa Miller’s Diet Preference:
- Marisa is a fan of organic food and she tries to avoid processed foods.
- Therefore, she tries to plan what she needs to eat so that she prepares her meal in advanced. For instance, if she knows she is going to fly, she grabs a tuna sandwich, spinach salad and juice smoothie to travel with.
- In the morning, she usually has English muffin which is grains and legumes with protein in it. Sometimes, she makes omelet with vegetables.
- As for lunch and dinner, she eats mainly tuna and spinach salad. She seldom eats carbs for dinner because she does not like to sleep on full stomach.
- If she is at home, she will cook.
- She spoils herself occasionally with ice cream on her “cheat day”.
Marisa Miller’ photos in Vegas Magazine:
Some of Marisa Miller’s photos in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition:
Marisa Miller is proud of her body. “I like having a woman’s body. It is not like I am exercising to be skinny. I am the girl who needs curves. I like my butt and boobs!”
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.
Found what you were looking for? If not, try searching for it below.