Yes, you read it right – how to lose weight by eating fatty meal and junk food. I am going to share with you some of the untold secret you should consider if you want to lose weight or burn fat. Yes, you read the sentence again – losing weight with fatty meal and junk food!
- Eat donuts instead of solid pastries. Because of the hole in the middle, you eat less calories with donut, don’t you agree? If each donut is 5 calories less, with 100 donuts, you are eating less 500 calories.
- Eat pizza. Why? The bleached flour in the crust sucks up all the grease that drips down from the toppings, trapping it so you don’t see it while you’re eating. If you don’t see it when you eat it, it has no calories.
- Go for foods or drinks that have air bubbles in them. For example, chocolate bars, sponge cake, cheese puffs and Coke. As you know, air has no calories. Look at these foods as the wrapping for a low-calorie, low-fat serving of air.
- Putting ketchup on anything makes it healthy. Think about it. You are getting your vegetables in a concentrated paste.
- Eating ice cream can actually help you burn an enormous amount of calories. The key to this lies in its temperature. Ice cream is very cold. When you eat ice cream, your body must expend energy to warm it up to your internal body temperature. When you calculate the scientific formulas for heat conversion, you can see you will end up expending approximately 6,000 calories to heat up a small dish of ice cream to body temperature. Drinking ice cold beer with your ice cream amplifies this effect.
DISCLAIMER: The information above is not medical advice and should not be taken as such. Instead, you should read it with pinch of salt. If you feel the urge to take any of this “information” seriously, please lie down, take a deep breath and wait until the feeling goes away. If everyone does all the 5 items above, overweight people will not exist in this world…
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.