Nowadays, gym is no longer a cold dark place where the bodybuilders pumping irons. Some have treated it as another place to socialize. So, here is post to focus in one popular topic – How To Pick Up Girls at Gym?
First thing first, before you talk to a girl at gym, you must assess the situation. Analyzing and plan are crucial. By doing so, you know how to introduce and sell yourself before you execute your mission plan to date her.
Here are 5 things to look for and access before you approach your potential target:
- Check if she has a ring on her wedding finger. If she has, sorry, next one. If you still want to go for a married woman, by all mean, go ahead, but make sure you have what it takes.
- Do you have eye contact with her occasionally? If she is wearing earphones listening to songs, she does not want to be bothered. If her eyes focus on the floor, the mirror or whatever except you, the message is clear – nope, she is not interested in you. If she looks at you for once, the chance is 50-50. But, if she looks at you more than once, wait no more.
- What kind of personality does she show when she is talking to others, especially with other man at the gym? Is she shy, talkative, flirtatious, or confident?
- Notice what reading material she reads. If she is reading a novel by Stephen King or a Wall Street Journal?
- Is she a beginner, average or an intermediate member?
Before you approach any girl, make sure you have the 5 Don’t:
- Don’t stare like a wolf. If you stare, you will make her feel uncomfortable and annoyed. I know, sometimes, you stare so long just to make a woman eventually stare back. Rule of thumb, if she want to look at you, she will.
- Don’t forget your towel. Before you talk to her, remember to wipe your sweat with your towel. No women like sweat from stranger. For them, sweat is gross and smelly. You don’t have to show how hard you have trained with your sweat.
- Don’t interrupt during a set. Don’t talk to her when she is working out. Ruining her workout will make her irritated. Wait for her to rest between sets before you approach her.
- Don’t grunt. Some guys like to grunt or moan when lifting heavy weight. Don’t do this trying to get her attention. Doing this will just get you a weird look, rather than an admiration look from her. Don’t spread your both arms wide unnecessarily showing how “huge” or muscular you are. Don’t try to impress her with the so called Imaginary Lat Syndrome.
- Don’t give advice unless it is needed. Women appreciates advice, but only when it comes in a right time. If you do it in the flirtatious manner, it can be uncomfortable. If you give her an impression that you are an expert, she definitely will not mind to listen.
So after learning the 5 cues and 5 Don’t, let me share a case study with you on how this can be done.
A babe is struggling to use a machine. She probably looks at the instruction stuck there trying to figure out how to adjust the seat. Now, you can walk up and offer your gentleman’s help. Remember to smile but make sure you have brushed your teeth that morning. Kneel down and say, “This seat always stuck all the time. Let me try to help you.”
She will probably look at you now. After adjusting the seat and show her how to work out using that machine. No worry, even if you yourself also don’t know how to use that machine, just show her. Who cares at that critical point of time? She probably doesn’t have a clue how the heck the machine works.
Now, if everything goes fine, spend half an hour with her. Ask her questions and listen. A man who listens is always a better choice. After shower, you can offer to buy her a drink or meal.
Disclaimer: I personally have not tried the above methods. Again, use them at your own risk. Need more tips, check out some of the “unusual” pick up lines you may want to use at gym – Top 10 Pick Up Lines For Girls or Guys At Gym.
Have fun and all the best.
Category: Funny Fitness Experience
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.