Gas price, food cost and even room rental are getting higher. It is indeed tough to live in big city. So, we should save every cent we could. In this post, assuming that you have joined a gym, let me share with how you not only can save money in gym, but also get the most from your gym!
- The energy drink sold in the gym is normally more expensive than you can get at supermarket. Instead of paying more, buy them beforehand. In fact, drink plain water which you can get it free at the water fountain.
- If you just want to know how to use a resistance machine or other fitness equipment, just ask the instructor. Do not hire a personal trainer just because you are curious how these machines are working. In fact, most gym membership package comes with one to two free personal training session.
- You do not have to spend too much money in your workout attire or yoga wear. You are not there to show off how trendy you are. Put in something you are comfortable. Impress people with your love of being toned, fit, healthy rather than your taste of fashion in gym. For yoga lover, check out this article – What To Wear for Yoga Classes?
- Take shower in gym before you go home so that you can save some on your water bill.
- Pay your monthly fee with credit card so that you can earn up to 20 days of free interest period. But, make sure you clear the card bill at the end of the month.
- Most importantly, go work out in the gym. Use your membership. I have friends who have never gone to the gym after the first month yet they are still paying. Even if you only go once a week, do it. It is better than not going at all. Worse, terminate the membership and stop paying.
Any more (crazy) ideas to get the most from your gym? Bring them on…
Category: Gym Going
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.