It is indeed not easy to work out the outer thighs effectively. When you move your leg straight to the side, your other thigh muscles, abductor muscles, are actually working. Seated Thigh Abductor machine is one option for you to work on these muscles.
- Keeping your back and butt firmly against the backrest and on the seat.
- Start with low weight.
- Slowly spreading your legs open as wide as you can.
- At the end of the range of motion, hold the position for a count of one or two.
- Slowly return to the original position.
- If your movement is jerky, reduce the weight.
- Do not allow the weight to rest on the supports before beginning another repetition, as this will reduce the effectiveness of the exercise
- Try to maintain an upright posture on the seat. Keeping these muscles abdominals and lower back muscles tight.
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.