The hair down there is never on the lesson plan when mom, dad, or whomever is teaching how to best shampoo and shave or trim our heads, faces or legs. For a long time, pubes and chest hair got very little attention in the media, so most post-pubescent probably do not think much about grooming these areas.
Why Men Should Shave Pubic Hair?
Check out the bonuses that make spending all the extra bathroom time worth every minute.
- Most men worry obsessively about the hair on their heads yet rarely give some though about the pubic hairs. But, when that hot babe comes along, only then do we realize that maybe spending some time on the magic stick could help us at action time.
- The penis is a focal point for heat, sweat, and bacteria. Removing your pubic hair makes that area much easier to keep clean, and more notably, smelling clean and manly. She is more likely to explore that area up close if it is well maintained.
- Pay special attention to removing stray hairs from your shaft. You do not want her choking on your pubes.
- Do not forget the scrotum. A woman’s body is playground of softness and smoothness, so don’t you think she will appreciate the same on you? Silky smooth balls invite both manual and oral affection. She is far more likely to play down there if she does not have to use a weed whacker to find it.
- You will swear that you gain at the very least an extra inch in length! If your crotch is not groomed regularly, you probably have pubic hair at least part way up your shaft. Your penis seems to begin where that pubic hair ends. Remove the underbrush and whip out the real magic stick.
Any Professional Pubic Hairdressers?
Actually, there are specialists who trim, cut, and shave body and pubic hair. They often advertise themselves in magazines and newspapers under the headings “body work” and “personal grooming.” Don’t run for Time or Newsweek — you are more likely find them listed in smaller, more specialized health, beauty, lifestyle, recreation, and entertainment publications. Spas and some health clubs might also employ pros who do dos down there (such as bikini waxes for women).
How to Shave Pubic Hair?
- The easiest way to shave your crotch is to start at the bottom.
- Pull up everything with one hand and embark on shaving from in between your legs upward.
- Be very careful around the center of the scrotum, since your skin is particularly tender there.
- After that, do both sides and finally concentrate on the top of your scrotum, preferably before working on and above your penis. By working at it this way you will have the hardest parts completed first.
What Happen After The Shaving?
Note that some people experience moderate to intense itching the first couple of days after shaving as the pubic hair grows back. Try your first shave on a weekend you avoid moving around like ants in your pants on Monday the itching should decrease or stop if you continue to groom yourself frequently.
Just in case the boys on in the locker room start making fun of you, ask them why are they checking you out, especially why are the looking at your dick. In the embarrassed silence that follows, tell them why you did it, that you are having twice as much sex as they are, and what most women will not do with them.
Shaving your pubic hair is by no means permanent. If you only shave once, your hair usually grows similarly as before. While shaving any body part may seem to increase hair growth, which may appear more coarse, the number of hair follicles stays the same. It actually is not any thicker. It is your eyes playing tricks on you. What may have appeared to be increased hair growth when someone was maturing and beginning to shave was not due to shaving, but to normal growth and development.
Related shavers you can now get at Amazon:
Category: Other Fitness/Sports Articles
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.