Here are few of my favorite quotes I have compiled…
- You can’t spot reduce. If you could, people who chewed gum would have skinny faces.
- You don’t have to go to the gym to get in a good workout, and just because you go to the gym, it doesn’t mean that you’re getting a good workout.
- Doing 20 minutes of cardio does not give you the license to scarf down fries, a cheeseburger deluxe, and a pint of beer.
- Don’t lift way too much weight and have terrible form. Learn how to do the exercises correctly with half the weight.
- It’s normal and healthy to want to look good. Don’t ever apologize for trying.
- Stop blaming food companies or society or anyone else for your physical condition. They can’t solve your problems for you. Be responsible for yourself.
- I may not be there yet but I am closer than I was yesterday.
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.
Found what you were looking for? If not, try searching for it below.