After seeing the photos taken in Review of True Fitness at Desa Sri Hartamas (1), let’s look at the membership fee. Also, I will also share with you what I like and things to watch out before you sign up.
Similar with California Fitness, the standard processing fee is RM99. Initially, I did not understand why they need so much money to process and wonder how tough the process is. Later, I realized that it is just one of the sales gimmicks.
When it first opened, True Fitness has less membership packages as compared to more than 20 packages nowadays. The fee has also been adjusted upward.
- For example, in year 2005, if you pay monthly for a 3-year contract, the fee was RM100.
- Later in year 2006, for the same period of contract, the fee was adjusted to RM120.
- In year 2007, the fee has been increased to close to RM140.
I went for the 5-year Platinum membership. It was RM5,187 with average of RM86 per month. This passport membership includes fitness and yoga package.
What I Like About True Fitness at Desa Sri Hartamas:
- It has many resistance machines.
- It provides complimentary towel services, coffee and tea.
- It offers many types of Yoga classes. At least 8 classes a day.
- If you like working out with DJ spinning hip hop track, yes, you have got the club.
Things To Watch Out:
- Getting car park at Hartamas at peak hour (5 PM to 7 PM) may not be easy
- Because the gym is located on shop lots, the layout is bit odd. You will see big pillars in the studio, blocking views for members who are standing behind.
Location map of True Fitness at Desa Sri Hartamas
Category: True Fitness
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.