Working life in big city is hectic. Many wake up early and sleep late. Asking them to exercise is not easy. If you are one of the busy people, now, here are 11 activities you can do to burn 100 calories:
- 12 minutes of jogging
- 12 minutes of volleyball game
- 15 minutes of weight training
- 15 minutes of leisure non-competitive swimming
- 20 minutes of dancing
- 20 minutes of golfing
- 20 minutes of car waxing
- 20 minutes of stairs climbing
- 20 minutes of painting the wall
- 25 minutes of vacuuming around your home
- 25 minutes of ironing clothes
All these above figures are based on 150 pound (about 68 kilogram) healthy individual.
No doubt, 100 calories is not a big number. However, if you are able to do any one of these once a day consistently for 30 days, you will 3,000 calories a month. If you step up the activities twice the time, you will burn 6,000 calories and I am sure that you will see the result.
Category: Weight Loss
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.