So, have been going to pubs, bars or clubs but no luck to pick up any girl or guy? Tired of getting rejected?
I hope that you won’t give up that soon. Gym is probably another good place you want to try. However, it is never easy without a good pick up line. So, I have compiled top 10 pick up lines for both men and women. Use it accordingly. Otherwise, you may still end up to stand for one night instead of having one night stand.
For Girls To Pick Up Guys at Gym:
- “You got a new iPod. Should I get the 10 gig or the 30 gig?”
- “Can you close the bracelet for me?”
- “Your gloves are nice. Where did you get them?”
- “Do you think that class instructor good?”
- “Can you teach me how to use this machine?”
- “Do you know any workout to reduce the breast size? Mine is a bit too big to handle.”
- “I never do this, but I think you’re cute and I got tired of waiting for you to talk to me.”
- “That’s a stain on my bra top, isn’t obvious?” (pointing to the breast)
- “They say missionary position help men to work out the chest and triceps, is it true?”
- “Is that a train in your pants, or are you just happy to see me noticing how big your dick is?”
For Guys on Girls at Gym
- “Excuse me, but I think I dropped something! My jaw.”
- “Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.”
- “I’m afraid that I have to ask you to leave. Your sexy body is making other girls here look really bad.”
- “Can I take your picture with my camera phone? I want Santa Claus to know exactly what I want for this Christmas.”
- “I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I’m the only one talking to you.”
- “Are your legs tired? You have been running in my mind all day.”
- “I’ve got a 6 inch tongue and please teach me know how to use it.”
- “Hello. If I tell you my balls are bigger than my biceps, will you believe?”
- “Hi, my name’s [name]. Remember it, you’ll be screaming it later tonight.”
- “Nice legs you have! What time do they open?”
I like this final pick up line, though I have not used it before…
(Hold up a screwdriver) Wanna screw?
For Guys on Guys at gym
Sorry, I don’t have any pick-up line for man on man at this point of time. But, if you insist to know, may be you should check out my gay encounter at gym.
Actually, “hi and good bye” is still the best opening line at gym. Don’t believe me?
Imagine you are at the gym, and you see a babe or a hunk who is attractive to you. But the target is busy lifting weights. The best opportunity will be the time when you are leaving the gym and the target is between sets or stretching. On your way out, smile and introduce yourself like this:
“Hi, I’m leaving now, but before I do, allow me to introduce myself to the guy/lady who has such wonderful form. My name is so and so.” That person normally will response. Then, you say something like “I hope to see you here again.” Right after that, you leave.
By doing this, you create a chance for you to talk to him/her next time you see that person again. That person will also be curious wanting to know you more. Also, since you have mentioned up front you are leaving, your target is less likely to be afraid of you taking much of his/her time.
What say you?
Use the above pick up lines at your own risk at the gym. In fact, if you have better pick up lines at gym, I would like to hear from you. If you still want to read more, check out another article with down more earth tips – How To Pick Up Girls at Gym? The Tips All Guys Want To Know But Afraid To Ask.
Some of the relevant books you may be interested:
Category: Funny Fitness Experience
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.
Found what you were looking for? If not, try searching for it below.