Today, let’s look at few of the important yet simple tips for women to help in diet control.
- Though you may enjoy cooking and want to share your food with others, you are not obliged to help others to finish whatever others have not finished, particularly your kids’ leftover.
- In some restaurants, instead of order regular portions, you can opt for smaller portions so that you do not have to force yourself to finish whatever being served.
- Many women tell others that they are eating more vegetables and fruits in their meals, but they do not tell others that they are still eating junk food such as ice cream and chocolate. If you want to control your weight, make sure you consider things from all sources.
- You do not have to follow your male colleagues for few rounds of beers with pizza during happy hours. No, I am not discouraging you from socializing. Know your limit and watch your waist line.
- You do not eat to feel better. Not to be the victim of your emotions by satisfying your emotion hunger with food. Take control of your emotions instead.
Seriously speaking, the above 5 tips are meant not only for women, but also apply for men too. In fact, these tips are not new ideas, but facts which many are aware of, just that avoid with many excuses.
Category: Weight Loss
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.