Based on comments left in my blog in different posts and also e-mails, here are the list of what people hate most most in their gym:
- I hate that my gym does not have enough parking space.
- I hate people who talk on phones while sitting at the machine doing nothing.
- I hate that my gym does not provide towels and I have to bring my own.
- I hate that my gym does not offer any fitness class.
- I hate that my gym does not impose sign up list for limited cardio machines.
- I hate how my gym uses buckets to contain water dripping from the roof when it rains.
- I hate that my gym often get the swimming pool heavily chlorinated.
- I hate guys who tried picking up my girlfriend while I am doing bench press and she is doing cardio.
- I hate people who hog the elliptical machines which have LCD when they are not watching anything.
- I hate my gym to always blast the music so loud that I can barely hear the songs from my iPod.
- I hate the out of shape instructor uses high pitch voice to scream into the microphone in the class and yet does not do half of the exercises.
- I hate the guy who often leaves pool of his sweat at the bench after he uses the machine.
- I hate the guy who does the elliptical machine with one leg.
- I hate a guy who often “oils” up himself to look tanned but actually making more like a strip of bacon. Come on, it is a just a gym and not a bodybuilder contest.
So, what do you hate most in your gym?
Category: Funny Fitness Experience
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.