Whether it is Christmas, Valentine’s Day (coming soon) or birthday, it is always good to buy something for your beloved girlfriend, wife, mother or sister. If you are looking around to shop for her who enjoys sport activities, here are some ideas:
- If she is a sports enthusiast orlike outdoor activities, consider gifts like jackets, T-shirts, sunglasses or sport watches.
- Surprise her with Icebreaker Express Legging. It is made for speed, with athletic fit and a gusset for ultimate freedom of movement. These new leggings are perfect for outdoor action in colder weather.
- Getting sport shoes as gift is a good idea too. Before you buy any, check out this article How To Buy A Good Running Shoes According To Your Feet Arch?
- Don’t forget about the popular low cut socks which are a must in most cases.
- Take a look at hergym bag. May be it is time for a new one for her.
- If she enjoys yoga, check out Manduka Yoga mats. These mats are highly recommended for its superb quality.
- If she does lots of outdoor activities, get her a pair of good looking sports sunglasses and I am sure she will like it.
- Spoil her with women’s skincare set and products. A new scent of perfume may do the trick too. If she likes massage, get a spa package then.
- If she likes watching games, surprise her with event tickets, be it football, tennis or soccer matches. Yes, you can put the tickets hidden in the stockings, just like what Santa Claus will do. Trust me, she will be happy to find it.
- If she is gadget person, here are some ideas:
- If she is a “number person”, give her a pedometer to help track how many steps she has taken a day. You will be amazed how this small tool can motivate her to walk and jog more.
- If she is a runner, get her Garmin Forerunner which is a heart rate monitor. However, it is not a typical heart rate monitor. Garmin Forerunner has a highly sensitive GPS tracking to calculate speed, mileage, instantaneous readout of distance and more. It is a great tool for analyzing running data and user can customize the display window.
- Talking about running, if she is a fan of Nike and iPod, you may want to get her Nike Plus iPod Sports Kit.
- If you have more budget to spare, go for Body Bugg. This gadget comes with advanced technology to keep track of her burnt calories throughout the day, whether she is working, walking, driving or even sleeping.
- Let her capture her action shots on the mountain or water with this waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof, crushproof and shakeproof Olympus Stylus Tough camera.
If cycling is her favorite past time, check out Planet Bike 3040 Superflash Tail Light and Blaze Headlight Light Set. For her safety, this set of lights notify drivers and other cyclists of her presence from up to 1 mile away. The Superflash tail light is simply incredible. Whether in blink or steady mode, the light is bright, even in daytime with direct sunlight.
You rarely go wrong when you buy a nice looking sports watch for her. Nike Imara Kylo Cee Women’s Watch is one of the best in class.
- If she likes swimming and listening music (at the same time), H2O Audiohas something for her.
If she trains for swimming competition, buy her Aqua Power Ankle and Wrist Weights.
If she wears beanie, get her an unique beanie- it is specially made to give her an option to insert her iPod. Forget those old school wires and the wearer can enjoy favorite music with no strings attached.
- If she does not like beanie and prefer hoodie, check out Techno Hoodies from Old Navy.
- If you do not know what she wants, get her some gift cards to let her shop online.
So, what if she does not like exercising? Easy, get her a 1-week free trial at your gym and surprise her with a pre-paid 1-year membership.
So, it is really not that hard to impress her fitness gift because most women like sports.
For more ideas, go to Amazon to do online shopping.
Category: Fitness Gadget/Equipment
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.
Found what you were looking for? If not, try searching for it below.