Christmas is around the corner. It is time for many to share their love and blessings with the people they love. You have probably started to do Christmas shopping too. As I am a guy who enjoy exercising, I could write from a guy’s perspective on what I hope to get for my Christmas gift. So, if you are planning to buy something for your boyfriend, husband, brother or father who also enjoys sports activities, here are some ideas:
- If he is a sports enthusiast or like outdoor activities, consider gifts like jackets, T-shirts, sunglasses or sport watches.
- If you man likes weight lifting, a simple gym shirt will do the trick. Black is a good choice. If he wants to show off his muscles, get him one of those sleeveless tank top then.
- Take a look at his current gym bag. May be it is time for a new one for him.
- Sport shoes are popular. Before you buy them, check out this article – How To Buy A Good Running Shoes According To Your Feet Arch?
- If he does lots of outdoor activities, get him a good pair of good looking sports sunglasses and I am sure he will like it.
- If he has a favorite sports team, get posters, calendar or other memorabilia that are related to the team.
- For metrosexual guy, spoil him with men’s skincare set and products. A new scent of cologne may do the trick too. If he likes massage, get a spa package then.
- If he likes watching games, surprise him with event tickets, be it football, tennis or soccer matches. Yes, you can put the tickets hidden in the stockings, just like what Santa Claus will do. Trust me, he will be happy to find it.
- If he is gadget person, here are some ideas:
- If he is a “number person”, give him a pedometer to help track how many steps he has taken a day. You will be amazed how this small tool can motivate him to walk and jog more.
- If your man is a runner, get him Garmin Forerunner which is a heart rate monitor. However, it is not a typical heart rate monitor. Garmin Forerunner has a highly sensitive GPS tracking to calculate speed, mileage, instantaneous readout of distance and more. It is a great tool for analyzing running data and user can customize the display window.
- Talking about running, if she is a fan of Nike and iPod, you may want to get her Nike Plus iPod Sports Kit.
- If you have more budget to spare, go for Body Bugg. This gadget comes with advanced technology to keep track of his burnt calories throughout the day, whether he is working, walking, driving or even sleeping.
- If your man likes rope jumping, he will probably be impressed with Jump Snap – which is a “ropeless” gadget for rope jumping.
- Let him capture his action shots on the mountain or water with this waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof, crushproof and shakeproof Olympus Stylus Tough camera.
- If cycling is his favorite past time, check out Planet Bike 3040 Superflash Tail Light and Blaze Headlight Light Set. For his safety, this set of lights notify drivers and other cyclists of his presence from up to 1 mile away. The Superflash tail light is simply incredible. Whether in blink or steady mode, the light is bright, even in daytime with direct sunlight.
- You rarely go wrong when you buy a nice looking sports watch for your boyfriend, husband or dad. Nautica Men’s N14536 NST Chronograph Watch is one of the best in class.
- If he likes swimming and music, H2O Audio has something for him.
- If he trains for swimming competition, buy him Aqua Power Ankle and Wrist Weights.
- Get him an unique beanie – it is specially made to give your man an option to insert his iPod. Forget those old school wires and the wearer can enjoy favorite music with no strings attached.
- If he does not like beanie and prefer hoodie, check out Techno Hoodies from Old Navy.
- If you do not know what he wants, get him some gift cards to get him buy something online.
- So, what if he does not like exercising? Easy, get him a 1-week free trial at your gym and surprise him with a pre-paid 1-year membership.
So, it is really not that hard to impress him with Christmas gift because almost all men like sports, whether watching it from sideline or actively involved in.
For more ideas, go to Amazon to do online shopping.
Category: Other Fitness/Sports Articles
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.