Men boobs, or moobs, are common during late 50 years old. However, some people have the boobs even at the young age. Though I like boobs, I don’t like them on my body. Also, no man wants to wear bra because of man boobs. It is just so weird for a man to wear bra. So, if you do not want to have a bigger boob than your wife or girlfriend, read on.
Simon Cowell has man boobs.
Tony Blair has them too.
First of all, let’s look at the why men have man boobs and how they can be “cured”:
1) Being overweight. Man boobs are actually the deposit of fat. Some of the excess fat gets stored over the pectoral muscles. So, here are some of the ways to lose man boobs if overweight is the cause:
- In order to remove fat, you have to do cardiovascular exercise to reduce the fat from your body. Try running, rowing, cycling or swimming. Man boobs may not disappear the next day, but with enough patience, you will notice a difference when you have lower body fat percentage.
- While spot reduction is almost impossible, strength training exercises are important.
- Strength training may not burn a lot of calories, but they will help to increase your lean muscle mass, which help in increasing metabolism rate.
- Furthermore, weight training promotes the development of strong and shapely chest muscles. So, when the fat are burnt with cardiovascular exercise, your firm chest will look significantly more attractive.
- Working the lower chest, shoulders, and upper back are the main workouts you should consider. For chest, some of the weight trainings include bench press (especially decline bench press), bent arm pullover, butterfly, cable crossovers, push-ups, dips, etc. Building muscle in the shoulders and the upper back will also stretch and tighten the skin of the upper torso.
- Take care of your diet too. Avoid oily food and sugar diet.
2) Some moobs are caused by gynecomastia which is the swelling of breast tissue. This is a hormonal condition in which the body produces an increased amount of estrogen and a decreased amount of testosterone. Gynecomastia often happens as the result of taking certain medications that influence the body’s hormonal levels. It can also occur if someone is suffering from a testicular tumor, which causes estrogen production to significantly increase.
Signs and symptoms of gynecomastia:
- Swollen breast gland tissue
- Breast tenderness
- Nipple discharge
- Swollen nipples
In this case, medical advice should be sought. Normally, the patient will be given anti-estrogen treatment. Surgery may be necessary if the problem does not improve. In this cosmetic surgery, the doctors will cut away the excess glandular tissue or they do liposuction the fat.
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.
Found what you were looking for? If not, try searching for it below.