How do you know whether you are a hardcore bodybuilder or weight trainer? Here are the top 15 things you may do:
- You are banned from an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant.
- You have broken a bone yet you still try to “train around it.”
- You look for a place where you can place your training equipment when you go buying or renting a house.
- You mentally calculate the protein and fat content of a piece of your own birthday cake.
- You always get call from friends who need helping hands to lift heavy furniture when they move house.
- You bring skinless chicken breasts to a concert instead of soda or beer.
- You remember the calories content in 20 foods but you don’t remember your girlfriend or wife’s birth date.
- You have 6 dozens of eggs at home at any one time.
- You bring an extra container just for your supplements when you go travel.
- You do bicep curls with your grocery bags while you are carrying them into your house.
- You go to therapy if you miss 3 workouts in a row.
- You set your alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to drink a protein shake.
- You no longer need to set your alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to drink a protein shake, yet you can wake up by yourself to do that.
- You may forget to carry your credit card, parking access card or identity card, but you never forget your gym membership card.
- You are regularly the first or last, or the only person in your gym.
If you do:
- All 15 items listed above – You are an alien.
- Between 10 and 14 items – You are a mutant.
- Between 5 and 9 items – You need to change. Take things easy and go get a life.
- Less than 5 – Watch out to avoid going overboard.
- None – No worry, you are normal.
Note: Take this article lightly. I got the list from a chained e-mail and I have modified it accordingly.
Category: Funny Fitness Experience
If you like this or other articles in this blog, Subscribe to MunFitnessBlog.com today. It is free.
Scroll down to leave a comment. I really want to know what you think.